Yealink P1K Skype Internet Phone
A full featured entry level VoIP phone, works with many services including Skype
Retail Price: $49.95
AmperorDirect Price: $19.88 (60% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
Shipping Weight: 1.50 pounds
Availability: In-Stock, Ready to Ship!
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Item Code: P6018-C05B3
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
Yealink P1K USB Skype Phone is a nicely featured entry level VoIP USB phone. This low-priced solution offers an LCD display as well as full keypad to make/receive all Skype calls. Unit has built in echo-cancellation, and is supported in various operating systems and instant messenger programs..
AmperorDirect Skype VoIP Solution
The P1K is PC compatible for Skype and also includes advanced features such as LCD display, echo cancellation and callerID. For a full list of solutions, please click on the 'features' tab.
- With LCD, keypad and ringer, easy to use similar to a mobile phone
- Phone rings for all incoming calls, ring style and volume selectable
- Caller ID function of skype calls
- Dial skype contacts (speed dial number) and skypeout number through the phone keypad
- 199 incoming calls and 199 dialed numbers
- Echo cancellation, noise reduction, full duplex communication
- PC-to-PC, PC-to-phone, Phone to Phone operation
- No external power required
- USB power LED indicator
- Driver and sound card built-in
- 1 USB interface to PC
- Windows 2000, XP and Vista
- 400 MHz processor and free USB1.1 or USB2.0 port
- 128 MB RAM and 15 MB free disk space
- Internet Connection (33.6 Kbps modem, or any broadband: cable, ADSL.)
Yealink has published updated drivers for Skype and Windows operating systems only. If you are using MAC or other VOIP services, this phone may not work for you.
Recent support contacts have indicated that Yealink products are not fully compatible with Intel processor-based Mac systems, and sometimes will not behave properly with some G5 systems.
Mac OS X