Amperor AC/Auto Power Adapter APP-90ADC For HP/Compaq/Toshiba Notebook
Retail Price: $119.99
AmperorDirect Price: $99.88 (17% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
Shipping Weight: 1.34 pounds
Availability: In Stock, normally ships within 1-2 Days
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Item Code: P2090-A0000
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
Amperor APP-90ADC 90-watt Notebook AC/Auto Power Adapter is a high quality power adapter designed to provide a regulated 18.5VDC to power your HP / Compaq / Toshiba notebook computers. The adapter functions as a AC and DC adapter. It can accept universal AC input voltage (90VAC-264VAC) from the wall and also accept input from an auto power socket, or even an airline seat socket. This versatile adapter eliminates the need for multiple adapters.
Voltage level inside a truck, recreational vehicle(RV) or car can vary from 10 volts to 24 volts depending upon the state of the battery, what else is being used and whether the battery is being charged or not at the time. APP-90ADC can protect your notebook from the wide voltage variations in your vehicle battery.
The 90-watt capacity will provide ample power for your most demanding needs.
Not every vehicle power outlet has the same voltage output, making it difficult to determine the correct power adapter. Amperor’s Power adapter has been designed to accept an input voltage of 10-32V to adapt for most any vehicle making it the perfect choice to use while powering your notebook or laptop computer. Whether you're traveling locally or in Europe, let Amperor’s Power Adapter keep your notebook up and running.
At present the APP-90ADC is compatible with the following Compaq, HP, and Toshiba Laptops. If your laptop computer or notebook is not on the list, please contact us to let us know your requirements.
- Dual input accepting 100~264 VAC or 10~32 volt DC
- Vehicle input connector and Aircraft Empower compatibility
- Separated feedback loop for AC-to-DC and DC-to-DC sections
- Thermal Shutdown
- Built in EMI Filter
- Small and lightweight
- Efficient and reliable
- Safety approval: UL
- 90 watt output
- Dimensions: 162.0mm (l) x 66.9mm (w) x 30.0mm (h)
- Product Weight: 1.34lbs
- Input: 10-32VDC, 100-264VAC
- Output: 18.5VDC, 3.5A, 90W
- Compaq Armada
- 100, 110, 1100, 1120, 1125, 1130, 4100, 4120, 4130, 4131, 4220, M300, E700, M700, V300
- Compaq Evo
- E500, N150, N200, N400c, N410c, N600c, N610c, N800c, N800v N1000
- Compaq LTE
- 5000, 5150, 5200, 5250, 5300, 5380, 5400, 5480, 6000
- Compaq Presario
- 300, 305, 900, 170, 190, 2100, 2200, 2500, x1000, m2000,v2000
- Toshiba satellite
- T1900, T1900CS, T2400, T4500, T4600, T4700, T4800, T4850, T4900
- HP Pavilion
- ze2000, ze4000, ze5000, zt3000, dv1000 series
Not all compatible devices are listed. Please check compatibility by comparing the output power, voltage and current