Handheld Oximeter ChoiceMMed MD300I-P
Pen-size Oximeter with Finger Probe
Retail Price: $189.99
AmperorDirect Price: $0.00 (100% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Item Code: MD300I-P
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
Hand held Pulse Oximeter MD300I-P is a portable recording oximeter for measuring blood oxygen saturation level (SpO2) and pulse rate at home and hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, anesthesia, intensive care and etc). The handheld recording pulse oxymeter can also be used by individuals engaging in physical activities such as mountaineering, high altitude jogging, cycling, and cycling, and by pilots while flying in the unpressurized airplane cabins. Spot-check pulse oximetry is a useful tool for sports enthusiasts and pilots interested in monitoring blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. It can record readings continuously; however it is not for continuous monitoring as it does not have the appropriate alarm system.
The pen-size and slim form factor makes MD300I-P ease to use and suitable for many applications. Furthermore it can store data for up to 72 hours and as many as 10 patients. Other types of sensors are available for use in different situations.
MD300I-P can record SpO2 and PR values and transfer the data to a PC for further analysis using the PC interface cable and MedView management software. Patient ID and recording time can be entered for each set of data. The data and waveform replay capability make MD300I-P suitable for quick assessments or short term monitoring.
With optional pulse oximeter probes, measurements can be taken on patient's ear, toe, and other parts of the body. The multi-site wrap oximeter sensor can wrap around an infant's toe making it especially suitable for neonatal and pediatric care. MD300I-P requires the mininature D connector.
The handheld pulse oximeter has been approved by FDA in USA (510K# K072825).
For more information, please see our Choice MD300I-P Support Section.
- Certifications: FDA(USA), CE
- Adult, Pediatrics¹ and Neonatal¹
- Dual color OLED display
- Data analysis software (MedView) included
- Convenient clinic operation
- Low power consumption.
- 72 hours of continuous operation
- 10 ID codes and 72-hours record storage
- Low power indicator
- Data transmission to a computer for data analysis
- Automatic power off after 30sec idle
- 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries for up to 16 hours of operation
- Patient: Adult, pediatric¹, and neonatal¹
- Display: Dual color OLED
- Operating System: Windows
- Parameters: SpO2, pulse rate, pleth waveform, plethbar
- Display modes:3
- Measurement range: 70-100%
- Accuracy: @80%-100%, ±2%; @70%-79%, ±3%
- Resolution: 1%
- Data update time: < 15sec
- Alarm: <90%
- Pulse rate
- Measurement range: 30-235 BPM
- Accuracy: @30-100 ±2 BPM; @101-235 ±2%
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Pulse intensity bargraph indicator
- PR tone modulation
- Alarm: <60bpm, >100bpm
- Automatic power-off after 30 seconds
- Low power indicator
- Brightness adjustments: 7 levels
- Alarm: Finger out, Probe off, Battery-low
- Size: 130mm x 44mm x 20mm
- Weight: 120g (including two AA batteries)
¹ The included sensor is for adults. Special sesnor may be required if the subject's weight is below 90lbs (40kg).