Finger Pulse Oximeter Choice MD300C310
Free Carrying Pouch with Purchase (while supply lasts)
Retail Price: $347.00
AmperorDirect Price: $149.24 (57% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
MD300C310 has been replaced with a newer model MD300CF3.
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
Availability: In Stock, Ready to Ship!
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Item Code: MD300C310-CASE
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300C310 is a blood oxygen meter for measuring blood oxygen saturation level (SpO2) and pulse rate at home and hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, anesthesia, intensive care and etc). It provides spot checks for infants, children and adults.
MD300C310 also displays a pleth waveform that shows the change in blood volume in each heart beat and generally reflects the patient's cardiac condition.
The large multi-color digital display can show data in four different directions making it easy for the patient and caretaker to read. This is especially helpful when the patient has problem with hand or arm movement.
The digital pulse oximeter combines advanced technology with a stylish, wearable design. The alarm feature would alert you to any unusual readings.
The outstanding interference resistance capacity against ambient light along with wide-range accurate measurement even in low perfusion make this fingertip pulse oximeter one of the best oximeters in the world. It is equipped with pulse oximeter and sensor in one unit providing fast, real-time, reliable blood-oxygen saturation percentage, pulse rate and pulse strength measurements, with one button keypad and auto power-off.
Buy a MD300C310 today and we will include a FREE case to protect your pulse oximeter. This offer will last until our supply runs out.
For more information, please see our Choice MD300C310 Support Section.
- Certifications: FDA(USA), PMDA(Japan), CMDCAS(Canada), CE
- Infants, children, and adults
- Display SpO2, pulse rate, Bar Graph, Plethysmogram
- True multi-color OLED (organic light-emitting diode) display
- Ten levels adjustable brightness
- Eight display modes
- Audible and Visual Alarm
- Pulse signal strength
- 30 hours continuous use
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic power-off design
- 2 AAA Alkaline or rechareable batteries
- Weight: 30g without batteries
- Dimension: 55mm x 32mm x 28mm
- Display mode: OLED
- Alarm mode: Audio alarm and visual alarm
- Measurement range: 70-100%
- Accuracy: @80%--100%, ±2%; @70%--79%, ±3%
- Alarm: <90%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Pulse rate
- Measurement range: 30-235 BPM
- Accuracy: 30-100: ±2 BPM; 101-235: ±2%
- Resolution: ±1 BPM
- Alarm: <60 and >100 bpm
- Signal strength bargraph display
- Automatic power-off after 8 seconds
- Resolution: ±1% for SpO2 and ±1BPM for pulse rate
- Low power indicator
- Operationing Temperature: 5°C - 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 55°C
- Operating Humidity: ≤85%°C
- Storage Humidity: ≤85%°C