Contec Pulse Oximeter CMS50DL
Retail Price: $44.99
AmperorDirect Price: $17.88 (60% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
Limited time offer, while quantities last.
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
Availability: In stock! Ready to ship.
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Manufacturer: Contec Medical Systems
Item Code: CMS50DL
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
Contec Finger Pulse Oximeter CMS50DL measures your blood oxygen level (SpO2) and heart rate within 10 seconds. CMS50DL is designed for use for medical and sport applications. It is small and compact and is used in homes, airplanes, and medical facilities, such as hospitals, doctor offices, and home-care professionals.
CMS50DL is easy to use and can give accurate readings within 10 seconds. Simply insert your finger into the oximeter and press the ON button to take a measurement. For an accurate reading, make sure your finger is still and stationary. Warm up your hand if it is cold to ensure sufficient blood circulation.
For more information, see our Finger pulse oximeter CMS50-DL reference page.
- Easy to read with large and bright LED display
- Portable and light
- Pulse rate, blood oxygen saturation level, and pulse strength bar
- Low-battery indicator
- Automatic power off after 5 seconds of inactivity
- FDA 510(k)# K082641
- Display: LED
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: 70-100% ±2%;
- Resolution: 1%
- Pulse rate:
- Measurement range: 30-250 BPM
- Accuracy: 30-100BPM ±2; 101-235BPM ±2%
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Signal strength bar graph display
- Power: 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 57x31x32 mm
- Weight: 50g including batteries
- Automatic power-off after 5 seconds
- Low power indicator
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to Surrounding Light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.