Pulse Oximeter & Blood Pressure Monitor CONTEC08C-ADT by Contec
Retail Price: $259.99
AmperorDirect Price: $105.88 (59% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
This unit offers three features in one; Blood Pressure, Pulse and Blood Oxygen Saturation Level.
Shipping Weight: 3.00 pounds
Availability: In stock! Ready to ship.
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Manufacturer: Contec Medical Systems
Item Code: CONTEC08C-ADT
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
CONTEC08C is a multipurpose patient monitor capable of reporting the patient's blood pressure (systolic and diastolic), pulse rate, and blood oxygen saturation level (SpO2). It is a blood pressure monitor and a pulse oximeter combined into one single compact unit for your convenience. There is no more need to buy two separated units.
The blood pressure and SpO2 combo monitor comes with software and cable for connecting to a computer. You can save the stored data in the computer and generate all kinds of reports for analysis. The report can be saved or printed and then emailed to your doctor for reference. This helps to diagnose various kinds of hypertension, such as white coat, morning, masked and sustained.
- Display SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation level), pulse rate, systolic, diastolic
- Cuff inflated with push of one button
- Upper arm measurement for better accuracy
- Large LCD display
- Three user operation with 99 record storage for each person
- Automatic power off after 5 minutes of idle
- Reliable accuracy and durability
- 4 AA Size alkaline battery or optional AC/DC adapter
- Date and time function
- Computer interface with software and cable included
- Reports to show trends, charts and tables
- Patient information (e.g. name, notes) can be added to data
- Reports can be printed or saved for review by your doctor
Sample computer displays
- Measurement method: Oscillometric method
- Measurement position: Upper arm
- Range: Pressure:0~290mmHg (0~36.0kPa),Pulse Rate:40~240bpm,Spo2:35%~100%
- Accuracy: Blood Pressure: ±3mmHg; Pulse Rate: larger of 3bpm and ±3%; SpO2: ±2% in 70%~100% range
- Adult cuff: Limb circumference 22-32cm (upper arm center)
- Dimension (main unit): 130x110x80mm
- Weight (main unit): 300gram
- Display: 2.8” digital LCD
- Power supply: 4 AA Size Alkaline Battery or optional AC/DC Adapter