CMS50F - Sleep Monitor by Contec
Recording Bluetooth enable Pulse oximeter for sleep studies, apnea detection and general oxygen monitoring..
Retail Price: $229.99
AmperorDirect Price: $119.99 (48% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
Top Selling Sleep Study Monitor for Adults.
Shipping Weight: 0.63 pounds
Availability: In stock! Ready to ship.
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Manufacturer: Contec Medical Systems
Item Code: CMS50FW
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
The Contec CMS50F with integrated Bluetooth is a wrist pulse oximeter designed for continuous overnight sleep studies. This portable oximeter monitor is especially useful in the detection of sleeping conditions like sleep apnea in adults. This monitor records and saves breathing data based on your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and your pulse rate. This sleep monitor data recorder is loaded with features that include alarm settings for low levels of SpO2 and pulse rate, data download capabilities using Windows Operating System, reports that include an Excel spread sheet with a second by second values for your pulse and SpO2 that allow you to view numerical values for your vital signs throughout the night. This monitor integrates Bluetooth that lets the user track live results in real time from a detached computer wirelessly. This feature makes the CMS50F a great way to track the vital sign condition of any convalescent adult from the comfort of their own home. The CMS50F gives the user the ability to record, save and download data in your computer for further analysis. This oximeter is highly reliable and accurate. There are many applications for this oximeter, including sleep study, sleep apnea study, endurance and recovery study, monitor the need for oxygen therapy for patients, and monitoring COPD patients oxygen levels. This portable monitor is also very useful for active people that practice high endurance sports. The oximeter is designed for use at home and medical facilities. Pilots and athletes will also find CMS50F helpful during their activities.
The CMS50F sleep apnea monitor has been approved by FDA with a premarket approval Form 510k # K090671 (USA), for sales over the counter.
CMS50FW transfers oxygen saturation and pulse rate data to your computer allowing you to see sleep apnea episodes.
This unit is a must have for many people that want to screen their oxygen levels for variety of reasons.
- Display SpO2 waveform (plethysmorgram), pulse rate, SPO2, pulse bar
- Records up to 24 hours of continuous data
- Adjustable settings for High and Low Pulse Rate
- Adjustable settings for High and Low Blood Oxygen Saturation
- Audible Alarm
- Color OLED display
- USB and Bluetooth connection to PC (Bluetooth Dongle may be needed)
- Reliable accuracy and durability
- Low power indicator
- Pulse rate audio recognition function
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Software for data analysis and management (Windows Compatible) (Not compatible with Apple)
- USB cable and AC charger included
- Pulse rate sound indicator
- Operating System: Windows only, (Not compatible with Mac operating system)
- Display: OLED
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: 70-100% ±2%;
- Resolution: 1%
- Pulse rate:
- Measurement range: 30-250 BPM
- Accuracy: 30-100BPM ±2; 101-235BPM ±2%
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Wireless communication with a computer varies depending on the Bluetooth dongle range
- Power Supply: 3.7v rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery Working Hour: Up to 24 hours
- Battery working life: Charge and discharge no less than 500 times
- Dimension: 61x56x24 mm
- Weight: 50g including battery
- Package includes:
- Wrist pulse oximeter CMS50FW
- Oximeter probe
- AC power adapter
- USB cable
- User manual