Tutorials and tips on how to take full advantage of Skype and help make your life easier.
- How to add Skype to your entire home using standard phones
- How to add Skype to your entire home using Skype adapters
- How to add Skype to your entire home using a Skype DualPhone system
- Skype on a Stick – USB Drive
- Skype Connection Problems
- Echos – a Common Problem for Skype Users
- Answering machine – a Hardware Solution
- A Story of “No Face” - How to personalize your Skype
- Taking Skype calls on a USB phone while listening to music
- How to Log-in Multiple Users in Skype on a WIN XP Machine
- Can you fax through Skype?
- How to Use Skype to Make Cost Effective Conference Calls
- Skype Video Security
- Polycom - Skype Business Solution
- Convert your Cell Phones to Skype Phones
- Make International Phone Calls using B3G Phone Diverter
- Do You Know Dualphone Won't Interfere with Other Cordless Devices?
- Check Skype Voicemail while away from Home
The 'entry' level solution for installing Skype service in your entire home is using your existing regular telephones. This solution only requires the purchase of a Skype based VoIP Phone adapter and a wireless telephone jack system. The installation process is quite simple and straightforward...
The 'middle' level solution for installing Skype service in your entire home is using a non-Skype based expandable telephone system. This solution only requires the purchase of a Skype based VoIP Phone adapter and an expandable telephone system (if you do not already own one)...
The 'premium' level solution for installing Skype service in your entire home utilizes the latest Skype technologies in phone systems - the DualPhone expandable phone system. This solution only requires the purchase of a Skype DualPhone system and does not require a VoIP Phone Adapter...
You spend a lot of time on the road and you want to contact your family and friends with Skype. However, computers available to you at the hotels, libraries and internet café do not have the software installed along with your favorite configurations. There is one solution – install Skype on a USB drive.
Suddenly you start hearing clicks, crackles, and pops over the connection. Eventually you don't hear her voice at all.
We know you love to use Skype and you don’t want to miss any important Skype calls. AmperorDirect’s support team knows the trouble you’ve seen, and we took the challenge to find a better solution for you.
What’s that? You want to play music on your loud-and-clear speakers while conducting Skype calls on your USB phone? Here is how...
You, your wife, and your kids share the same computer and each of you want to have a Skype account of your own. So here is the way around the brewing storm...
No! If you really want to know more...
Montoring important people (kids) or areas (front porch) from remote locations is sometimes a necessarly task. We now have a Skype solution.