Wrist Pulse Oximeter Choice MD300W1 Product Description
The MD300W wrist oximeter is a small, wrist-worn device indicated for use in measuring, displaying, and storing functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate. It may be used for spot-checking and/or data collection and recording of adult and pediatric patients in hospitals, medial facilities, ambulatory, subacute, and sleepy study environments.
Scope of application:
- OSAS (obstructive sleep apnea syndrome) patients
- Outdoor sportsman
- Best solution to SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome)
- Fire fighter, Military, Pilot collier, Subhealth.
The function of this new type unit includes: SpO2 & PR oximetering, finger out indication, sensor out indication, data storage, data transfer.
Know Your Unit
- SPO2: Real-time SpO2 value of measuring. (Now the value is 98%)
- PR: Real-time pulse rate value of measuring. (Now the value is 65)
- Pulse Strength Bargraph, the height of the pulse bargraph is proportional to the pulse amplitude.
- Battery box cover.
- Reusable Wristband
- OK button / Parameter selection button
- Power / data setting button, press this button for a long time, you can turn on or turn off the unit; under setting menu, press this button for a short time, you can set the data.
- Low battery voltage
- Sensor / Data Transfer interface
- Exquisite, compact & light design.
- Displaying & recording SpO2 &PR rate.
- USB interface for data transfer.
- Wearing around wrist, very compact design, easy-to-carry on hand, a weight of only 26g.
- A safe and convenient design of keeping sweat outside the product.
- One AAA battery, easy to replace, and insuring power support.
- Low power consumption.