Choice Vital Signs Monitor MD500B - Maintenance
CHAPTER 4 Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- DO not drop this instrument or subject it to strong impact.
- Avoid high temperature and solarization.
- Avoid the instrument and cuff dip water.
- Do not attempt to disassemble this instrument.
- If this instrument is stored at temperatures below freezing, do not use immediately. Leave this instrument in a warm place for at least one hour.
- If you do not use the instrument for a long time, please take out the battery.
- It is recommended the performance should be checked every 2 years and after maintenance and repair.
- The supplier will make available on request circuit diagrams, component part lists, descriptions, calibration instructions, or other information which will assist the USER�s appropriately qualified technical personnel to repair those parts of EQUIPMENT which are designated by the manufacturer as repairable.
4.1 Q&A for NIBP
4.2 Q&A for SPO2
<< Uer Guide