Handheld Pulse Oximeter Contec CMS60C
AmperorDirect Price: $146.68
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
OUT OF STOCK - NEW SHIPMENT COMING SOON.
Shipping Weight: 2.00 pounds
Availability: In Stock. Ready to Ship!
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Manufacturer: Contec Medical Systems
Item Code: CMS60C
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
Handheld Pulse Oximeter CMS60C is a premium feature-packed pulse oximeter. It has 24-hour data storage, PC analysis software, rechargeable battery and selection of oximeter probe. CMS60C is suitable for being used in home, doctor's office, hospital, oxygen bar, healthcare facilities, exercising...
The handheld oximeter CMS60-C is small, lightweight and ease to use. Only a few seconds are required to obtain an accurate reading. It comes with an USB cable and analysis software. You can save the data to a PC for archive, trending analyis and report generation.
Handheld pulse oximter CMS 60C comes with a rechargeable lithium battery. Each charge will last up to 24-hours of continuous operation. The lithium battery is rated for over 500 charge/recharge cycles.
With a different probe, CMS60C is certified by FDA and CE.
- Analysis software and USB cable included
- Output: SpO2, pulse rate, pulse bar graph, pleth (pulse waveform)
- Low battery indicator
- Dual directional display
- Three levels of adjustable brightness
- Alarm with configurable thresholds
- Pulse sound
- Transmission of real-time data to computer
- Optional external probes available
- Operating System: Windows
- Accuracy: 70-100%: ±2%;
- Range: 70-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Pulse rate:
- Accuracy: <100bpm: ±2; ≥100bpm: ±2%
- Range: 30-250bpm
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Power: 3.7v rechargeable lithium battery with at least 500 charge/recharge cycles
- Display: 1.8" 65K Color TFT display with 160*128 resolution
- Dimensions: 87 x 45 x 22mm
- Weight: ~175g