Finger Pulse Oximeter Choice MD300C21C with Free protective case.
Free Protective Case Included.
Retail Price: $79.99
AmperorDirect Price: $46.98 (41% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
Shipping Weight: 0.38 pounds
Availability: Same day shipment Monday thru Friday
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Item Code: MD300C21C
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300C21C is a portable non-invasive blood oxygen meter for measuring oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate at home or in a hospital setting. This is of the FDA approved oximeters that are being used by New York Health Authorities in their Triage Emergency centers. It provides spot checks for and continuous screening of the patients blood oxygenation or SpO2 levels in the blood.
The digital display can show data in six different directions making it easy for the patient and caretakers to read. This is especially helpful when the patient has problems with hand or arm movement.
This digital pulse oximeter combines advanced technology with a stylish, wearable design. It Features a large bright blue LED display which allows you for easy data reading in the dark or in severe weather condition. The MD300C21C fingertip pulse oximeter provides accurate readings - oxygen saturation, pulse rate along with pleth-waveform.
The outstanding interference resistance capacity against ambient light along with a wide-range accuracy measurement even under low perfusion conditions, makes this fingertip pulse oximeter one of the best oximeters in the world. Deviations are less than ±1% where comparing readings taken in indoor natural lighting against those taken in a dark room.
Buy a MD300C21C today and we will include a FREE case to protect your pulse oximeter. This offer will last until our supply runs out.
For more information, please see our Choice MD300C2 Support Section.
- Certifications: FDA(USA), PMDA(Japan), CMDCAS(Canada), CE
- Suitable for children¹, and adults
- Small & lightweight design (total 28g without batteries)
- Dual color OLED display
- Display SpO2, pulse rate, pulse bar and wave form (plethysmogram)
- Six directional screen display modes
- Low power consumption, automatically power off
- Low power indicator
- 2 AAA Alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Patient: Adult and pediatric
- Display mode: Dual color OLED
- Measurement range: 70 ̴ 100%
- Accuracy: @70% ̴ 100%, ±2%; @0% ̴ 69%, ±3%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Pulse Rate
- Measurement range: 30 ̴ 235 BPM
- Accuracy: 30 ̴ 100: ±2 BPM; 101 ̴ 235: ±2%
- Resolution: ±1 BPM
- Battery Life under continuous Operation time: 30 hours under normal conditions
- Automatic power-off
- Low power indicator
¹ For patients with small fingers, it is important to position the fingernail right under the LED light and to keep the finger still during the measurement.