Pulse Oximeter MD300C19 by ChoiceMMed
Retail Price: $59.99
AmperorDirect Price: $41.98 (30% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
AVAILABLE -SAME DAY SHIPMENT -MONDAY thru FRIDAY
Shipping Weight: 0.38 pounds
Availability: Same day shipment Monday thru Friday
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Item Code: MD300C19
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300C19 is a portable non-invasive blood oxygen meter for measuring oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate at home and hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, anesthesia, intensive care and etc). MD300C19 provides spot checks for infantsą, childreną and adults. This oximeter is a quality, yet inexpensive, product.
MD300C19 combines advanced technology with a stylish wearable design. It integrates pulse oximeter and sensor in one unit providing reliable blood-oxygen saturation percentage, pulse rate and pulse strength measurements. It comes with one button keypad and auto power-off feature.
MD300C19 is compact and simple to use. The pulse oxymeter is highly resistant to interferences from ambient light; the difference in reading is less than 1% when taking measurement in a naturally lighted room versus in a dark room. Featured with a large bright red LED display which allows you read in the dark and severe weather condition, MD300C19 finger pulse oximeter provides accurate readings: oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and 7-segment bar-graph at affordable price.
MD300C19 is ideal for sports and aviation. The neck lanyard allows for safe and convenient carrying. Use this lightweight, inexpensive monitor for measuring SpO2 and heart rate during physically active and high-altitude activities.
Buy a MD300C19 today and we will include a FREE case to protect your pulse oximeter. This offer will last until our supply runs out.
- Certifications: FDA(USA), PMDA(Japan), CMDCAS(Canada), CE
- Infantsą, childreną and adults
- LED viewing screen with PR,SPO2, Bar Graph
- "All-in-one" integrated finger device
- Simple operation for immediately, real-time spot-checks
- Reliable accuracy and durability
- 30 hours continuous use
- Low power indicator
- Automatic power-off design
- 2 AAA Alkaline or rechargeable batteries
Technical specifications :
- Patient: Adult, pediatricą, and neonatalą
- Display mode: LED
- Measurement range: 70-99%
- Accuracy: @80%--99%: ±2%; @70%--79%: ±3%
- Resolution: 1%
- Pulse rate
- Measurement range: 30-235 BPM
- Accuracy: @30-99: ±2 BPM; @100-235: ±2%
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Signal strength bar-graph display
- Display mode: 1
- Automatic power-off
- Low power indicator
- Dimension: 58mm x 32mm x 34mm
- Weight: 50g (including batteries)
- Operation Temperature: 5°C~40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~55°C
- Operation humidity: RH≤85%
ą For patients with small fingers, it is important to position the fingernail right under the LED light and to keep the finger still during the measurement.