Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300C15D By ChoiceMMed
Free Carrying Case Included
Retail Price: $69.99
AmperorDirect Price: $38.88 (44% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
This oximeter provides the clearest non OLED screen display.
Shipping Weight: 0.56 pounds
Availability: In Stock. Ready to Ship!
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Item Code: MD300C15D
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
MD300C15D is a portable non-invasive finger pulse oximeter for measuring oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate at home and hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, anesthesia, intensive care and etc). MD300C15D has an adult size finger chamber; however with proper care, it can also be used for children and infants. This pulse-ox has the quality you expect from medical grade monitors but at a fraction of the cost.
MD300C15D combines advanced technology with a stylish wearable design. It integrates pulse oximeter and sensor in one unit providing reliable blood-oxygen saturation percentage, pulse rate and pulse strength measurements. It comes with one button keypad and auto power-off feature.
MD300C15D is compact and simple to use besides it is highly resistant to interferences from ambient light that can affect accurate readings. This oximeter features a large bright red LED display which allows you to read accurately oxygen saturation and your pulse rate.
MD300C15D is ideal for sports, aviation and any activities that requires physical exertion or high-altitude activities and it is also an ideal addition to your home first aid kit.
- Certifications: FDA(USA), PMDA(Japan), CMDCAS(Canada), CE
- Infants¹, children¹ and adults
- LED viewing screen with PR,SPO2, Bar Graph
- "All-in-one" integrated finger device
- Simple operation for immediately, real-time spot-checks
- Reliable accuracy and durability
- 30 hours continuous use
- Low power indicator
- Automatic power-off design
- 2 AAA Alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Patient: Adult, pediatric¹, and neonatal¹
- Display mode: LED
- Measurement range: 70-99%
- Accuracy: @80%--99%: ±2%; @70%--79%: ±3%
- Resolution: 1%
- Pulse rate
- Measurement range: 30-235 BPM
- Accuracy: @30-99: ±2 BPM; @100-235: ±2%
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Signal strength bargraph display
- Display mode: 1
- Automatic power-off
- Low power indicator
- Dimension: 58mm x 32mm x 34mm
- Weight: 50g (including batteries)
- Operation Temperature: 5°C~40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~55°C
- Operation humidity: RH≤85%
¹ For patients with small fingers, it is important to position the fingernail right under the LED light and to keep the finger still during the measurement.