Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300C11 by ChoiceMMed
Finger Pulse Oximeter
Retail Price: $76.99
AmperorDirect Price: $38.98 (49% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
OUT OF STOCK
Shipping Weight: 0.38 pounds
Availability: Same day shipment Monday thru Friday
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Item Code: MD300C11
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300C11 is a portable non-invasive blood oxygen monitor for measuring oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate at home and hospital (including clinical use in internist/surgery, anesthesia, intensive care and etc). This oxywatch provides spot checks for infants¹, children¹ and adults. This oximeter is a quality, yet inexpensive, product.
MD300C11 combines advanced technology with integrated pulse oximeter and pulse sensor in one unit providing reliable blood-oxygen saturation percentage, pulse rate and pulse strength measurements. It comes with one button keypad and auto 8 seconds power-off feature.
The MD300C11 is compact and simple to use. The pulse oxymeter is highly resistant to interferences from ambient light; the difference in reading is less than 1% when taking measurement in a naturally lighted room versus in a dark room. Featured with a large bright red LED display the MD300C11 finger pulse oximeter provides accurate readings: oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and 7-segment bargraph at affordable price.
The finger pulse oximeter has dual display modes for easy operation.
This pulse oximeter is ideal for sports and aviation. The neck lanyard allows for safe and convenient carrying. Use this lightweight, inexpensive monitor for measuring SpO2 and heart rate during physically active and high-altitude activities.
For more information, please see our Choice MD300C11 Support Section.
- Certifications: FDA(USA), PMDA(Japan), CMDCAS(Canada), CE
- Infants¹, children¹ and adults
- LED viewing screen with PR,SPO2, Bar Graph
- "All-in-one" integrated finger device
- Simple operation for immediately, real-time spot-checks
- Reliable accuracy and durability
- 30 hours continuous use
- Low power indicator
- Automatic power-off design
- 2 AAA Alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Patient: Adult, pediatric¹, and neonatal¹
- Display mode: LED
- Measurement range: 70-100%
- Accuracy: @80%--100%: ±2%; @70%--79%: ±3%
- Resolution: 1%
- Pulse rate
- Measurement range: 30-235 BPM
- Accuracy: @30--100: ±2 BPM; @101--235: ±2%
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Signal strength bargraph display
- Display mode: 2
- Automatic power-off after 8 seconds
- Low power indicator
- Dimension: 58mm x 32mm x 34mm
- Weight: 28g (without batteries)
- Operation Temperature: 5°C-40°C
- Operation humidity: RH≤85%
¹ For patients with small fingers, it is important to position the fingernail right under the LED light and to keep the finger still during the measurement.