Choice Pulse Oximeter Sensor M50 - Warnings
The M-50 series pulse oximeter sensor is a fully compatible re-usable replacement sensor. The sensor is contraindicated for use on active patients or for long term monitoring.
- This sensor is for use only with compatible monitors, instruments or Oximeter modules, if use this sensor with other than the compatibles may result improper performance.
- Intravascular dyes may affect the accuracy measurements of the sensor and the monitor
- Excessive motions will cause inaccurate measurements during measurement.
- Finger nail polish, an artificial fingernail, poorly perfused finger, extreme size�s finger or improper placement of the sensor can cause inaccurate result of measurement.
- Operation may be affected in the presence of bright lights, if necessary please shield the sensor area with an opaque material.
- Operation may be affected in the presence of strong electromagnetic sources. The sensor is not recommended for use when the imaging equipment working such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), etc.
- Do not immerse the sensor in any kind of liquid, do not sterilize with ETO.
- Please stop using the sensor immediately if it is damaged in any way.
- Please stop using the sensor immediately if it is wet, and then wipe it dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not clip or wrap the measuring position too tightly.
- Please check and reposition the sensor to an alternate location every four hours.
- Be careful route the cables to reduce the possibility of patient entanglement or strangulation.
- According to the monitor�s operation manual when connect the sensor with monitor.
Refer to the pulse oximeter operation manual for additional warnings, cautions, and notes.