Choice Pulse Oximeter Sensor M50 - Technical Specifications
- Measuring range for SPO2: 70-100%
- SpO2 measurement accuracy: 91%--100%, ±1%; 70%--89%, ±2%; ≤70%, unspecified.
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Storage relative humidity: 10% - 95%. No condensation
- Operation temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Operation relative humidity: 35% - 75%
- If you have any questions regarding any of this information, please contact our Technical Service Department.
- Latex Free. No toxicity, which meet biology compatibility request.
Calibrating the M-50 series Pulse Oximeter Sensor
The functional tester cannot be used to assess the accuracy of the Oximeter.
Index2 that made by Bioteck company is a function tester. The user can use this function tester to measure the Oximeter.
The test methods used to establish the SpO2 accuracy is clinical testing. The Oximeter used to measure the arterial haemoglobin oxygen saturation levels and these levels are to be compared to the levels determined form arterial blood sampling with a CO-Oximeter.