Choice Medical MD300C - Maintenance and Storage
Choice Medical MD300C Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Maintenance
Maintenance and Storage
- Replace the batteries timely when low voltage indicator is on.
- Clean surface of the fingertip oximeter before it is used in diagnosis for patients
- Remove the batteries inside the battery cassette if the Oximeter will not be operated for a long time
- It is better to preserve the product in a place where ambient temperatures range from -10 to 40°C (14-104°F) and humidity range from 10% to 80%.
- It is recommended that the product be kept in a dry place. A damp ambient might affect its lifetime and even might damage the product.
- Please follow the articles of the local government to deal with run-out-of battery