Choice Medical MD300C1 - Technical Specifications
Choice Medical MD300C1 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter - Technical Specifications
- Display mode: LED
- Measuring range for SPO2: 35-99%
- Measuring range for PR: 30-235 BPM
- PR display mode: bargraph
- Low power indication:
- Battery standard: Two AAA 1.5V Alkaline Battery
- Power consumption: Less than 40mA
- Resolution: ±1% for SPO2 and ±1 BPM for Pulse Rate
- Measurement accuracy:
- SpO2: 80%--99%: ±2%; 70%--80%: ±3%; ≤70%: no definition.
- PR: 30--100BPM: ±2%; 101--235 BPM: ±2 BPM
- Sensitive degree test: Under the condition of poor perfusion, when the amplitude of pulse waveform is 6% detected by BIO-TEK INDEX tester. Then it can be proved the sensitive degree is Ok.
- Resistance capacity against ambient light: Device work normally when mixed noise produced by BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester
- Automatic power off: When no finger in the device for 8 seconds, it will power off automatically.