Finger Pulse Oximeter with FDA 510k approval. Free Case Included.
Retail Price: $69.99
Standard US shipping included (We ship internationally daily)
Limited Time Sale.
Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300C22 is a portable non-invasive blood oxygen meter used to measure blood oxygen saturation level or (SpO2), and pulse rate.
The MD300C22 oximeter provides accurate readings - oxygen saturation, pulse rate along with pleth waveform. The pleth waveform (photoplethysmograph or PPG) shows the change in blood volume with each heart beat and is an indication of the heart condition and perfusion level. A strong pleth-wave would ensure the reliability of the oximeter readings.
The digital display can show data in six directions making it easy to read.
This FDA approved oximeter model combines advanced technology with a stylish, wearable design. The large bright blue LED display allows you read in a dark room or an emergency environment.
The outstanding interference resistance capacity against ambient light along with wide-range accurate measurement even in low perfusion make this fingertip pulse oximeter one of the best oximeters in the world. Deviations are less than ±1% where comparing readings taken in indoor natural lighting against those taken in dark rooms.
For more information, please see our Choice MD300C22 Support Section.
- Certifications: FDA(USA), PMDA(Japan), CMDCAS(Canada), CE
- Infants, children, and adults
- Small & lightweight design (total 28g without batteries)
- Dual color OLED display
- Display SpO2, pulse rate, pulse bar and plethysmogram
- Six display modes
- Low power consumption, automatically power off
- Low power indicator
- 2 AAA Alkaline or rechargeable batteries
Technical specifications :
- Patient: Adult, pediatric¹, and neonatal¹
- Display mode: Dual color OLED
- Measurement range: 70-99%
- Accuracy: @80%-99%, ±2%; @70%-79%, ±3%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Pulse rate
- Measurement range: 30-235 BPM
- Accuracy: 30-100: ±2 BPM; 101-235: ±2%
- Resolution: ±1 BPM
- Brightness: Adjustable 10 levels
- Operation time: about 40 hours under normal conditions
- Automatic power-off
- Low power indicator
- Dimension: 58mm x 32mm x 34mm
- Weight: 28g (without batteries)
¹ For patients with smaller fingers, it is important to position the fingernail right under the LED lights and to keep the finger still during the measurement.
MD300C22 is a oximeter with FDA 510k approval for sales in the United States. This finger oximeter measures your blood oxygen level or saturation level and your pulse continuously. This oximeter is a medical grade electromedical device used in hospitals, clinics and doctor’s offices.
Shipping Weight: 0.37 Pounds
Availability: In stock! Ready to ship.
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Item Code: MD300C22