Pulse Oximeter Oxywatch MD300C22
Free Carrying Case Included.
Retail Price: $119.99
AmperorDirect Price: $52.98 (56% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
For all available FDA Approved Oximeters visit the Oximeter Store Index
Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
Availability: Same day shipment Monday thru Friday
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Item Code: MD300C22
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300C22 is a portable non-invasive blood oxygen meter for measuring blood oxygen saturation level (SpO2) and pulse rate at home or in a medical facility.
MD300C22 fingertip pulse oximeter provides accurate readings - oxygen saturation, pulse rate along with pleth waveform. The pleth waveform (photoplethysmograph or PPG) shows the change in blood volume with each heart beat and is an indication of the heart condition and perfusion level. A strong pleth-wave would ensure the reliability of the oximeter readings.
The digital display can show data in six different directions making it easy for the patient and caretaker to read. This is especially helpful when the patient has problem with hand or arm movement.
The digital pulse oximeter combines advanced technology with a stylish, wearable design. The large bright blue LED display allows you read in a dark room or emergency setting
The outstanding interference resistance capacity against ambient light along with wide-range accurate measurement even in low perfusion make this fingertip pulse oximeter one of the best oximeters in the world. Deviations are less than ±1% where comparing readings taken in indoor natural lighting against those taken in dark rooms.
For more information, please see our Choice MD300C22 Support Section.
- Certifications: FDA(USA), PMDA(Japan), CMDCAS(Canada), CE
- Infants, children, and adults
- Small & lightweight design (total 28g without batteries)
- Dual color OLED display
- Display SpO2, pulse rate, pulse bar and plethysmogram
- Six display modes
- Low power consumption, automatically power off
- Low power indicator
- 2 AAA Alkaline or rechargeable batteries
Technical specifications :
- Patient: Adult, pediatric¹, and neonatal¹
- Display mode: Dual color OLED
- Measurement range: 70-99%
- Accuracy: @80%-99%, ±2%; @70%-79%, ±3%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Pulse rate
- Measurement range: 30-235 BPM
- Accuracy: 30-100: ±2 BPM; 101-235: ±2%
- Resolution: ±1 BPM
- Brightness: Adjustable 10 levels
- Operation time: about 40 hours under normal conditions
- Automatic power-off
- Low power indicator
- Dimension: 58mm x 32mm x 34mm
- Weight: 28g (without batteries)
¹ For patients with smaller fingers, it is important to position the fingernail right under the LED lights and to keep the finger still during the measurement.