BerryMed Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter BM1000-GBT (Gray)
Gray & White. With Free Phone APP for data recording.
Retail Price: $169.99
AmperorDirect Price: $99.98 (41% savings!)
Shipping Included for USA customers (We ship internationally daily)
For all available FDA Approved Oximeters visit the Oximeter Store Index
Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
Availability: In Stock. Ready to Ship!
Shipping Cost: US Shipping included! Int'l Shipping calculated at checkout
In-stock items are normally shipped within 24-48 hours on business days. For special handling or overnight shipping, please call us at 281-664-1209.
Item Code: BM1000-GBT
Product belongs to these categories...
Product Updates by E-Mail
Fill the form below to keep updated on price changes, product specials, firmware updates, etc.
BerryMed Pulse Oximeter BM1000-GBT is a non-invasive medical device for monitoring a patient's heart rate and blood oxygen level. Finger pulse oximeter BM1000-GBT is suitable for adults, children¹, and infants¹ and to be used at home, rehabilitation center, hospital, ambulance, and during exercise and high-altitude activities. With its rugged design, BM1000-GBT is a good finger pulse oximeter for frequent uses. BM1000-GBT comes with built-in Bluetooth technology which enables users to monitor heart rate and blood oxygen level on a cell phone or a tablet (with the proper app installed). BM1000-GBT is Gray and BM1000-OBT is orange.
BM1000-GBT is a FDA approved Pulse Oximeter. (Premarket Submission Number: K172141, LINK to FDA database.)
- Simple and convenient operation with one button.
- Compact, lightweight, and convenient to carry.
- Long battery life of 15 hours.
- Battery indicator on screen.
- Automatically turn off after 10 seconds when there’s no signal.
- Bluetooth technology enabled.
- Pulse Oximeter: 1pc
- Lanyard: 1pc
- Battery: 2pcs 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries
- User Manual: 1pc
- Display mode: OLED
- SpO2: Measurement range: 0~100%, Accuracy: ±3%（70%~100%）
- Pulse Rate: Measurement range: 25~250bpm, Accuracy: ±2bpm
- Low perfusion: Range: 0.5%~20%, SpO2 accuracy: ±3% (70%~100%), PR accuracy: 25~250bpm ±2bpm
- Electrical specifications: Working voltage: D.C. 2.2V ~ D.C. 3.4V, Battery Type: Two 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries, Power consumption: smaller than 50mA
- LED: Wavelength: 666nm/905nm, Output power: <0.1mW
- Size: 58 (H) × 34 (W) × 30(D) mm
- Weight: 50g (include two AAA batteries)
- What is a Pulse Oximeter
- How to interpret Pulse Oximeter Readings
- Pulse Oximeter Pleth (Plethysmograph)
- What is Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
- How to Buy Home Pulse Oximeter
¹ For patients with small fingers, it is important to position the fingernail right under the LED light and to keep the finger still during the measurement.